Sunday, September 11, 2011

SG Showdown qualifier day 1 10/9/2011

Deck used: Gravekeepers
Match 1 vs Jonas Tai (TG Agent Angel)
OXO
Game 1: Control with starlight road and spy, he tio tribute also
Game 2: He fast end me
Game 3: Tribute drop his 3 monsters and he lost advantage from there while i had spy

Match 2 vs Jonas Bai (TG Agent Angel)
XOX
Game 1: Tribute but i minus 1 myself, he creature swap me
Game 2: Control with spy
Game 3: He rush me

Match 3 vs Shu Miao (Lightlord)
OXO
Game 1: I got raioh and necrovalley while he had charge and sorceror in hand
Game 2: He overwhelm me quickly yet again with a pot taking judgement and already 3 lightlord in grave plus ryko in hand.
Game 3: I royal tribue take away 3 cards in his hand, i had commandant necrovalley and recruiter on field while he had nothing, plus my hand got 1 valley and 1 smashing ground, he top draw Judgement dragon clear field wack me and mill nothing and he had only 700 lp left so i won.

Match 4 vs Jia Rui (Chaos BF)
OO
Game 1: Tori him after double mst clear his starting set 2, he unable to recover after that.
Game 2: We entered top deck situation and i top deck monster so i won.

Match 5 vs Ball Snow (Gellenduo Agent Angel)
OXX
Game 1: I veiler his earth and he drew balls after that, massive backrow after his heavy storm took out my 1 set card and necrovalley.
Game 2: He rush me and i ran out of advantage faster than a F1 car
Game 3: He rush me and i ran out of advantage faster than 3 F1 car's combined speed

Result: 9th place roflmao
10th is Jonas Tai so it probably explains why my tiebreaker not good
Will be posting the gk deck soon, probably wun touch it for some time i guess, if not i will have to reduce monster count......

No comments:

Post a Comment