Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yugioh singapore nationals 3/7/2011 report

Hi my first tourney report here hehe, a fun tourney i hav to admit yet sad tourney too
Deck used: Machina gadgets

First match vs Shu Miao (Grave BF)
XOX
Game 1: he controlled me
Game 2: Reborned his brionac then bounce 2 of his 3 set cards, had solumn set face down and a yellow gadget on my field, he had just 32oo life points, both wack for game
Game 3: Time was called and i had 1900 life points while he had 4300 lifepoints in my last battle phrase and also last turn, he had arma knight in attk and armoured wing sp by vayu and arms wing, i had 2 fortress 1 green gadget with no search target and 1 breaker in hand and nothing on field, reduced his life to 2300 and lost.

Second match vs Jun Yong aka xiaocola (Machina gadget)
OO
Game 1: we were almost equal in resources and i had 900 left while he had 1800 left when i left 1 red gadget in hand and he had a fortress in hand after searching from gearframe previously. i ended and he top drawed bottomless, i top drawed gearframe and he used bottomless but i still can search fortress and therefore won.
Game 2: we both top decked a few turns with no monster while my top decked gadget got warned and i then got gearframe and summoned it when i had 200 lifepoints and he was at 3400 lifepoints. he said ok and i searched and wacked him, he said ok and i showed him limiter removal, he wanted to use solumn but it would not help so i won.

Third match vs Goh jia rui aka derelome (machina gadget)
OO
Game 1: he went first and gearframe was stopped by my veiler, he then lost resources quickly and top draw pot, revealing 1 card, prison and solumn judgement, i had hope on my field and 3 hand, i psycho him to take solumn judgement but he took prison set and end, next turn i summoned my breaker lying in my hand from start and then took total control and gged him.
Game 2: i cyber u and u cyber me and i counter u, u counter me and i top draw and win.

Fourth match vs Michal Santoso (sry if spell wrong dun come kill me!) aka bahamut84 (Debris dopple dandy)
OO
Game 1: i used pot and revealed oppression while he had a bad hand
Game 2: i got double dd crow while he had another bad hand

Fifth match vs Chard aka Chard, i was paired down but he din let me win so sad
XX
Game 1: 2 gk spy and necrovalley and royal tribute to control me
Game 2: Did not even get my side deck cards and opening hand was Gearframex3, gadgets x2 and 1 fortress, went first and had a fortress and gearframe equipped to it then ended, he showed me royal tribute on his turn and i throw my cards on the table facedown, he took the cards and see and laughed/smiled, i shortly lost after that.
Score 3 win 2 lose
Position 24th
Not bad for my first nationals haha, hope to do better

No comments:

Post a Comment