Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ranking tourney at full yen(yew tee) 5 may 2012

Deck used: Vertz rabbit
Participants: 13

Match 1 vs Zhiyong (Vertz rabbit)
OXO
Game 1: Heavy storm then use warning counter his starlight road then controlled with rabbit.
Game 2: Somehow had a 2 card advantage but he beat me down since the 2 card were warning and road whic i drew when i had less than 2k.
Game 3: Rabbit for advantage then controlled with mst and storm, he made mistakes but i was lucky to win.

Match 2 vs Eddy (Skill drain machina geartown)
OO
Game 1: he skill drain then solemn my lance to kill my ragia with his barbaros, i made ophion then after that lure him into attacking then lance and won after that.
Game 2: He solumned my bottomeless on his fortress and previously lured my raioh with a cyber. Stalled till judgement was set then i reborn chber made chimeratech and end game with him and heliotrope cause he left 3950.

Match 3 vs Zexuan (Six Samurai)
OO
Game 1: He failed to lure warning out and i managed to warn his shien and kill him with verz beatdown.
Game 2: Warning his exceed then tbird beatdown.

Match 4 vs Wesley Seek (Inzektor)
OXX
Game 1: His hand too bad
Game 2: Gt controlled and died
Game 3: He safe zone stall very long then he heavy and ended me, in the middle i made a mistake of not flipping my thunderbird before i heavy storm, allowing him to break it zz.

As such lost in finals and no if u read my fb post, i can't get the iu and sistar new album now gg. But still good as i had 3 wins, making me a target on ppl's back now i presume lol.

Zzxiaoboizz signing off

3 comments: