Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ranking tourney at Yew Tee 26/11/2011

Deck used: Ultimate offering gadgets with bulb

Match 1 vs Dylan (Zexuan's ascetism six samurai)
OXX
Game 1: Offering then control from there after an inital stalling due to both players no monsters
Game 2: He make shien and call grandmaster which run over my poor gadget
Game 3: He attempted 3 direct attacks with stardust and 2 kizans, the stardust was when i torrential he countered with his last backrow (roflmao), i opened offering to protect myself and left only 1100 when i had a tragoedia on the field after his last wack....might hav just jump out and protect myself earlier and things would have been better....anw i top veiler and i had an aoj in grave with 4 hand so i could make brionac and win since he had 4100 left but i realise my extra pile no 6 stars trolled to the max and then i just shake his hand cause making trishula wun let me win as time was called and it was my last bp.

The videos between Dylan and John in the finals would be put up when im free....not really that energetic after finalising my deck for later qualifier...hope wun scrub again in first match.....is my luck at ah soo too bad or i mistake too much.........i really think is both with the latter playing more of a role haha

zzxiaoboizz signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment