Monday, August 29, 2011

Asia card shop at bishan tourney report 29/8/2011

Deck used: Agent Angel ( No tg or what sort ever, just normal aa)

Match 1 = BYE LOL

Match 2 Kaven Sue (Diva Undead)
OXX
Game 1: Had hyperion monster reborn etc etc plus i trap dust shoot him revealing heavy storm mst dad goblin zombie pyamid turtle and 1 more card.
Game 2: He had 2900 and i had ganetsu and hyperion on field and i used only hyperion to wack him, next turn he top deck monster reborn and epic pwnt me. Terrible mistake
Game 3: Lost advantage to kycoo and sprit reaper and gged

Match 3 vs Willy (Lightsworn)
OXO
Game 1:I control him with quick end
Game 2: He pwnt me with epic skills
Game 3: I set up an unbeatable trap for him to fall in. hyperion on field with earth and ganetsu, hand with venus and orange light while having a set bottomless and he has only 3 cards in his hand. Turns out to be JD zephyros and guardna

Match 4 vs Shelton (Lightsworn)
OO
Game 1: Had all outs to him, solumn judgement his bls and warning his gorz
Game 2: Snipe hunter sniping his ryko and bottomless, i trishula his aoj catastor and wack him while he had 2 set cards and he said ok, i flashed krystia in mp2 and he conceded the following turn.

Match 5 vs Junjie (GB)
OXO
Game 1: Honest control
Game 2: Trap dustshoot him but minus 1 as he had no monsters but a bunch of pro traps
Game 3: Fought him after some top decking

We shared and since his parings after round 4 is 3rd he let me win and in the end he 8th also.

Top 8 vs Marcus (Tour guide Agent Angel)
XOX
Game 1: Allure plus mind control my venus plus 2 hyperion = i gg
Game 2: I struggled but eventually pulled through as i had hyperion in hand.
Game 3: We started off almost equally until his tour guide sangan and earth gain him much advantage, i use 2 venus to waste away his 2 orange light then i hyperion wack him, he dark hole and then my kyxoo remove both his dark in graveyard as i previously chain d his tour guide. He top draw kycoo wack me and i top draw orange light, i ended my turn. He had 12oo lp while i had 1400 then. He top draw nothing and ended. I top draw a ball and i look at his grave and realise he had 1 venu left, i set my ball and ended while he really top d a venus the next turn and ran over my ball. Followed by rounds of top draw, he mind control my facedown orange light and din even look at it (i think he was pressured by the crowd making large hoo ha) , and use raioh to direct me and i book of moon it, he returned the orange light to me without looking at it again. I top draw warning (useless) and set it, he pot next turn and took mst to blast my warning and he asked wad is my facedown as he din see it just now. I kindly told him its orange light and i kept my cards as i knew nothing in the deck could stop rai-oh as i dark hole his venus earlier. Therefore i lost.

The following match i din play as i gtg and just took prize and sold and left.

Thanks to Wee min and co for helping me with the side deck, adding kycoo in before the tourney started, now i have a better idea of what to side against the new meta. Whether to stick to current agent angels is another question i hav to ponder about. At the current state, i wun be able to make it to sg showdown 2nd day, gotta work on it more. Snipe hunter did its fair share of work today, was happy as i din row 1 or 6 while using its effect.

zzxiaoboizz signing off

Results 7th/8th shared

No comments:

Post a Comment