Tuesday, August 9, 2011

National Day tourney at Asia Card Shop 9/8/2011

Deck used: TG tengu plant no change from the saturday deck.

Round 1 vs Daniel (was confident cause i won him 2 times before despite he's singapore champ la) (he used debris junk dopple)
OXX
Game 1: Tengu and warning and plant system made me have more resources than him
Game 2: Control build backfired me as he read my move perfectly and had outs to my wanghu. So wanghu become gghu lol.
Game 3: Stick on to control build which still backfired me. Most notably oppression got destroyed by dust tornado.

He told me to win more to make his tie-breaker look good, of course i tried as he is one of those serious players in the game but after that very friendly one.

Round 2 vs Klyne (GB)
OO
Game 1: Trunade plus plant system and tengu
Game 2: He open oppression and made a couple of mistakes so i can win without much difficulty.

Round 3 vs Bao Yuan (Dark world, hes the Kah Meng friend that played with me on saturday so we very friendly to each other)
OO
Game 1: Once again tengu the star player, he tried to clear my tengus but i made most of it.
Game 2: Had formula armory arm librarian and wonder mag on the field, #$$@$!# no blade gunner or shooting star in my extra deck !@#@!#@!#!@, his dealings top draw a dark hole but i had tengus still.....lol again tengu star player.

Round 4 vs Darius (Agent angel, very pro strategist)
Game 1: Open decree and spam field for win.
Game 2: Game took very long but i use TG-EM1 to swap a striker for his krystia before using rush rhino to end him. Time was called at the end part of the game.
Game 3: He went first and used earth effect and used pot to get monster reborn, next turn open decree so wad can i say?

Score 2-2 (Din make it at all)

Random rants: Top 16 or Top 8 the organiser got problem deciding...
Tables not enough so must play 2 batch, end of 4 round swiss 8pm plus?
Darius is a pro strategist- play timeout, can think over 5 mins to whether solumn a bottomless traphole, 1 turn can take 5-10 mins? I know my sister called me and tell me to go home early cause dinner is cooked and everyone is waiting for me but pls dun take ur time, i dun really believe that is so hard to decide whether solumn would be appropriate against a venus. If u wan to aim for time out then i really speechless, i admit that my deck cannot beat u in a time out and u win but i guess most duelist wants to win/lose with lp to 0 and not by some time constrains. Of course u can argue i was having a higher advantage blar blar blar but im just stating my pov which u can disagree with. But being so friendly, i dun even want to tell the judge.......

Sad that i din help Daniel get into top 8.......

Tats it signing off now, Bryan did a lot for the tourney today and deserve some form of credit. KUDOs to him haha. If i get 1200 views by 12am 10/8/2011 Singapore time, i will post my tg tengu plant build hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment