Sunday, October 16, 2011

A quick ranking tourney update 16 October 2011

Deck used: Gravekeepers Asia format (meaning i din change from the previous tourney report)

Match 1 vs Dillon(sry if i spell ur name wrongly) WWBF
OO
Game 1: He made ancient fairy dragon and killed my necrovalley, followed by a dad but he only bomb 1 of my backrow as he had sirocco and vayu in grave, he chose not to rush me but to icarus me later on and ate my starlight road which allowed me to gain back my momentum.
Game 2: He went first set 1 face down defence monster and 1 backrow, i use recruiter rai-oh to wack the monster next turn which turns out to be a vayu and i proceeded to use necrovalley and royal tribute revealing my whole hand of no monsters while he threw Gorz and puppet plant away (been some time since i see ppl using this) his other 2 cards were nobleman of cross out and mind control. After a few direct from raioh he sucessfully had shura on the field and mind control my raioh and made hope which got destroyed by widespread ruin lol.

Match 2 vs Weihan (Darkworld)
OXX
Game 1: Chose to go for a commandant beatdown instead of throwing it to replace his necrovalley, was rushing for tution at 3pm and then was 2.52pm so i wanted to quick end and i got the win as he did not draw any dw monsters
Game 2: He activated return from dd bringing back a removed grapha from gate's effect, i compulsed it as i wanted to use my spy to direct him for the win, he had only 300 lp left after paying. I ate a book of moon instead and he drew gate the next turn paste it and had monster reborn and grapha = double grapha to end me
Game 3: Raven plus drag down proves too much for my 1 watcher, made a misplay with widespread ruin opening on raven when grapha is on field.......LOL. Had 2 backrow but tio heavy storm as i din see that coming cause he set 2 backrow also and i tot dark world supposed to burst cards 1 by 1 but im wrong again. the other destroyed card was dark hole rofl, then got rushed and lost again.

He went on to beat ash/lingwong the macro guy lol.

Overall im pleased as this was to try out the deck and happy that i got at least a win haha.

On another note, i might be experimenting a new gk build if i can get the cards lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment